Business Development Associate
We are currently recruiting a Hunting Sales role with previous experience selling loan solutions/products to manufacturers, retailers and suppliers with a large base of small and medium size businesses. The successful candidate will have a deep contact base of senior executives in manufacturing, healthcare or technology.
This position entails developing and directing the sales efforts for new client target acquisition. The successful candidate will have strong contracts in our targeted industries and should have the ability to close transactions quickly.
*Take a moment to describe your experience in the alternative lending space, professional network and what your current skill-set would bring to the position requirements.
- Identify potential leads independently (or with others) through networking, cold-calling, trade shows, public speaking, and/or other sources in the assigned sales territory/geography
- Develop relationships with potential buyers and partners through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, and/or other business or social gatherings.
- Generate client awareness and preference for LiftForward and its services. May include developing/sending promotional material, authoring articles, presenting in business forums, business associations, etc.
- Identify and close specific sales opportunities within target companies.
- Build business transformation propositions for prospects/ industries and present these to prospective customers.
- Recommend which opportunities LiftForward should pursue using criteria such as highest probability of winning, profit potential, etc.
- In depth sales experience, with industry expertise and proven track record against multiple million dollar sales targets
- Experience in selling financial products and solutions to Fortune 1000 firms across a broad spectrum of industries