As a LiftForward engineer you’ll be working on all ends of the product, whether we’re architecting the next new feature in our platform, or the background jobs need tweaking, or there’s a div that is out of place. We’re always trying new technology to fit the appropriate situation, and at LiftForward you'll definitely pick up a few skills you haven’t learned elsewhere.
We are looking for talented engineers who:
- Have built applications to run in a cloud environment
- Embrace solid software engineering and OO design practices
- Believe that TDD and clean coding practices are the right way to build applications
- Are comfortable working anywhere in the stack, from CSS to SQL
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile startup work environment
- Enjoy building applications using technology like EmberJS, Ruby on Rails, Git, RabbitMQ and Heroku
- Take responsibility and ownership of their own work, while having a strong desire to help others succeed
- Are open to expanding their skill set and eager to master all of the tools we use
In addition to our standard company benefits, all engineers are provided with their choice of MacBook Pro, display and optional standup desk. Engineers are free to choose their development tools, whether it’s vim, Sublime Text, or RubyMine. Anything but EMACS.