This position is responsible for maintaining a portfolio of commercial accounts. Primary responsibilities include developing customer relationships, obtaining general business information as well as financials and banking information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare written reviews on Customer Credit Files relative to financial strengths and weaknesses of customers with opinions as to credit worthiness.
- Gather information for Customer Credit Files through inquiries and investigations with trade suppliers, financial institutions, professional firms or individuals.
- Establish and maintain a computerized Customer Credit Files.
- Spreading financial statements through the use of computerized financial software program and analyze reports produced by the system for preparation of written reviews and credit analysis.
- Analyze Customer Credits and highlight problems or questions.
- Assist the Collection Department in the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Follow the Corporate rules of Compliance as set forth by the Corporate Compliance Department.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong math aptitude, organizational and analytical skills
- Computer literate; fluency in Microsoft Office programs, Excel analysis required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills with the ability to make decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Three years of credit of underwriting experience is desired