Vendor Credit Support
The Vendor Credit Support role will assist the Credit Team on back-end office support, be the first point of contact for customer service and vendor inquiries as well as assisting with verifying documentation for accuracy.
Assist Credit Team on back-end office support
- Manage day to day communication with customers to include gathering documents, setting up phone calls, following up with customers, etc.
- Manage day to day communication with vendor to include processing orders, sending documents, setting expectations, etc.
- Maintain a daily log of all active customers to include notes, updates in order, pricing, etc.
Handle all documentation
- Verify all customer information such as business name, correct shipping address, SSN etc. on applications and documentation
- Maintain accurate profiles for each customer on internal systems for LiftForward
- Develop understanding of existing programs to assist customer questions/concerns
- Ability to escalate issues accordingly
- Handle incoming calls for vendor related inquiries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be highly organized
- Adaptable to situations and cicrumstances